DGV Nav

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Palm Springs or Bust!

I have to tell you something....I'm exhausted.  I'm not just tired, I'm discouraged and mentally drained.  My teacher credentialing classes are killer.  I spend a minimum of 5 hours a day (more on weekends) working on assignments.  Teaching is going to be cake compared with this!
Good.  I got that out of my system.  On a happy note I'm going away to Palm Springs Friday and Saturday with my girlfriends.  Yes, I'm stressing because I will have to do some fancy catching up on school stuff when I return but I'm in dire need of a little TLC.  My husband made me promise to go...I think he's ready for a break from me too.
Cute one piece
My new Kate Spade bag will be perfect for my night away in sunny Palm Springs.

9 comments:

  1. Ugh, I can't imagine how grueling your schedule is! I hope you enjoy your mini-vacay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am right there with you. I have been physically and mentally exhausted lately. I hope you get the tlc you need and have fun n Palm Springs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a fun getaway and that you're feeling less stressed :)

    http://www.kaciesklosetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice :)


    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. both of you are so lovely, have fun ! Please let me know if you have new updates. visit you again.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have also been mentally drained from exams and now that it's over, FREEDOM !!!! hehe

    Glad you are getting some you time. Enjoy <3
    Oh and I fell in love with that swimsuit !! Gorg !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow! really nice dress and stunning photography. Please keep continue your awesome posting. I want to come here again and again

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...