DGV Nav

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Featured Home: David Jiminez

I was poking around on pinterest when I spotted the image of this bathroom.  I am in love!
image via Architectural Digest 
This is the apartment of Hallmark cards executive David Jiminez.  Once I saw that bathroom, I wanted to see the rest of the home that it belonged to.  I'm glad I checked it out, because the rest of the place is as gorgeous as the bathroom..
image via

image via
I love that little side table; I need something like that for my family room.
image via
One of my favorite things about this room is that it looks like it has been added to over time, like the pieces were picked up one by one, the way most of us do.
On another note, I have to say that I am so glad that it;s Thursday already, and that this is a 3 day weekend!  I have no plans; how about you?  Any little trips planned for this weekend?

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...