DGV Nav

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Busy Day Outfit Inspiration

I am currently on vacation in Montana so that is my excuse for such a short post today.  Also, I didn't bring my own computer with me so I'm fighting with a borrowed one, ugh! 
This is a working vacation for me as I am working on projects for an upcoming wedding (fun work, right?)  that will take place next Saturday.

angelsstyle.tumblr.com


I think this outfit is pretty perfect for my busy days filled with projects and running around town.  Up here there are storms and rain on and off so it's great to have a scarf to throw on and even a light weight jacket. 
I want to thank Lori for pitching in to help me with posts while I have been so busy over here!
Have a wonderful day and I can't wait to show you all what I have been up to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...