DGV Nav

Friday, April 13, 2012

Relay for Life

image via & so we ramble

This weekend is our local Relay for Life.  I have taken part of this event for the past several years, but this is year it means a little more to me, as I am walking in memory of someone whom we lost much too soon to cancer.  Participating in something like the Relay for Life, which is an event that helps raise both awareness and money for the fight against cancer, reminds me of how powerful we can be when we ban together and fight for each other. 
If you'd like to donate to the Relay for life, you can visit their page here, or you can donate by clicking on the Relay button below (which links to my Relay page).
I hope you have a great weekend!
In Memory of Kenny Ellyson

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...