DGV Nav

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Future DIY: Dresser Turned Sink Console Ideas


I was strolling through the barn one day, in the very merry month of July (sing with me!).  Enough of that.  Okay really, though, for $75 I think this is going to make the perfect sink console in my powder room!  The measurements are perfect and the sink can easily be retrofitted in the top drawer.  The bottom two drawers are more than enough storage in a guest powder room anyway: some toilet paper, a few extra hand towels and some pretty rooms spray.  I have a few ideas about how I want this to eventually look...


I like this weathered grey finish this vanity has and the carerra marble top with an under mount sink is a must.
Restoration Hardware 

Sarah Richardson used matching dressers in her farmhouse family bathroom.  I love the look!

How about this faucet?  Pretty great, right?


I think I will play with the grey finish, but if all else fails, I love white!  I will let you know how it's coming along...


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...