DGV Nav

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Brushstroke Midi: Splurge Vs Steal

I am loving the look of midi skirts, and I am actively hunting for the perfect one to add to my wardrobe. I found one I love at Country Road for $199.99, which is a little out of my price range, to say the least. After a quick search on Forever 21, I found a midi skirt, also called "Brushstroke," which is similar to the Country Road version, but is a fraction of the price.
Brushstroke Midi: Splurge Vs Steal


I love the splurge, but would definitely settle for the steal! Especially if I styled it with a crisp white button down. I hope your week is off to a great start!

2 comments:

  1. Out of the two, I actually prefer the steal! I love midi skirts. They are the perfect length for work.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, they are the perfect length for my work, too! And the price difference is crazy!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...