DGV Nav

Monday, August 25, 2014

The Bouqs Company and Late Summer Entertaining

When The Bouqs Company contacted us about a collaboration I was pretty darn excited.  Those of you who know me personally, or follow this blog, know just how much I love fresh flowers.  You can't get much more fresh and lovely flowers than those from The Bouqs!  Yes, I can get bug eaten roses from my garden or flowers that only last a few days from the grocery store but really, these are farm fresh and arrive at my door exactly when I want them and they are PERFECT.  I chose the marshmallow bouquet  which is a beautiful mix of creamy ranunculus and pink larkspur (my birth flower).  I decided they would be the best addition I could imagine for my armoire cocktail vignette.  Late summer entertaining has been so much fun:  just add glorious flowers, almond champagne and blackberries....and good friends. 










I want you to know that I am kicking myself for not ordering the larger deluxe or grande bouquet; I ended up filling this arrangement out a bit with a few small white roses of my own.  Lesson learned.  
You just can't beat the quality and convenience of the-bouqs.com 
Marshmallow
This image shows exactly what I received.  The original bouquet.  Order here for the perfect gift for your favorite hostess or anyone at all.  There are so many beautiful flowers to choose from and you know--take it from me--that they will be the very best quality.

Happy Monday to all of you!  I had a great weekend entertaining friends.  Now it's back to reality, but guess what?  My flowers are still looking gorgeous and waiting to greet me after my long day.

6 comments:

  1. WOW, what a stunning bouquet! i love how they arrived wrapped in simple brown paper...so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't the flowers lovely?! I was so impressed when they arrived in the brown paper inside a box very secure and un-rumpled.
      Thanks Molly,
      Rebecca

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! I love the creamy whites against the deep aubergine in my entertainment armoire:)

      Thanks,
      Rebecca

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...