DGV Nav

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Online Gift Guides

A little while ago, I did a post on the Lovely Clusters blog and the online magazine that she puts out periodically.  There is a site called Issuu where pretty much anybody can create an online magazine.  Luckily, some pretty talented people like to spend their time putting together some pretty awesome gift guides and/or magazines.  Right now there are some great gift guides on there that you can look at to get ideas for gift giving (whether the gift is for you or for someone else), decorating, and crafting.  One of them is called The Holiday Guide by Emily Henderson.  The globe snowmen are featured in there.  Thanks to Rebecca's friend Ali, we got to go to the Long Beach Antique Show on Sunday where I scored an extra large globe for 25 bucks!  It is going to be the bottom of my very own snow-globe guy.  I looked on Henderson's blog later that day and discovered that Henderson herself was at the antique show the same day/time we were.  We didn't see her (maybe we did and didn't recognize her), but I am glad I snatched up that globe before she did!  Here is her online guide (just click on the pic for the link).

Here is another great online magazine available at issuu called adore.  And they have a pretty little blog here.

Gifted also has a pretty little online issue over at issuu.  This comes from the blog Creature Comforts, which is also fun to look at as well.

Not enough time wasting eye candy for you?  Have you checked out Lonny Mag yet?  I love looking through this one; they introduced me to the great Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange.   


Have fun looking!

~Lori

2 comments:

  1. So cool to have all these great ideas collected.

    I can't wait to see your large snow-globe!

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ryan. I am still on the hunt for one more snowglobe, so that little guy won't be ready for this Christmas, but I am so excited that I scored that big globe for just 25 bucks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...