DGV Nav

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Beyond the Coffee Table: Brass & Glass

Happy Saturday!  I am in Vegas for the weekend, so I thought a guest post would be just the thing for today.  We have Mari from Arcadian Home  here to talk to you about one of my personal favorites...

Hello, everyone! I'm so happy to be visiting with you here at Desert Girls Vintage with a guest post from Arcadian Home blog. It's a great place to find lots of interior design inspiration including interesting decorating ideas for the home from tabletop accessories to torchiere lamps. I was intrigued by Lori's post on her hunt for the perfect brass and glass coffee table. Her dilemma sent me on a little treasure hunt of my own, exploring the possibilities of brass and glass furniture beyond the classic coffee table. From bar carts to display shelves, and yes a few more coffee tables, I've pulled together some of my favorite images. Lori, I'm sorry I didn't find the coffee table you have your heart set on, but I hope you'll still love my little brass and glass tour. Please enjoy! Thanks for letting me stop by to visit for awhile. ~ Mari Brass and Glass This lively living room is filled with brass and glass—coffee table and much more. The sofa table is a great piece that is exactly the kind of furnishings we're looking for beyond the coffee table. Brass and Glass A chic bedroom with sumptuous upholstered bed in chocolate velvet is both beautiful and a bit glamorous. Deep raspberry velvet on the bolster pillow and purple glass on the lamp add color to the space. Here, our brass and glass object of desire is a round bedside table with curvy legs. Brass and Glass Yes, for us this room is all about the coffee table. It's brass and glass, of course, and is just the right size for this pretty living room. The massive floor mirror adds depth and dimension to the small space. Brass and Glass One more coffee table just had to make its way into our brass and glass collection today. The base on this table is a bold and unusual shape that becomes the focal point in the room—not a look for everyone, but interesting. All-white buffet lamps are a great choice for the tall brass tables flanking the sofa. Brass and Glass It's almost impossible to talk about brass and glass without including at least one bar cart. This one has an appealing Asian look as bamboo is recreated in thick brass. Brass and Glass I have fallen for this French-inspired kitchen with its marble countertops and lovely brass and glass display shelves instead of upper cabinets. It's my idea of kitchen perfection. Brass and Glass Glass and brass is also perfect for a workspace. This small desk with slender brass frame and thick glass (or Plexi-glass) has a light and airy feminine charm. Brass and Glass
Images 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 
 Brass and glass goes big with this long oval table. The choice of lighting, contemporary floor lamps and a lovely glass pendant, enhances the feminine feel of this pretty room.
What do you think of these brass and glass inspirations? Leave us your thoughts below and be sure to stop by our website for more home decor, lighting and interior inspirations!

2 comments:

  1. Great post! I love the brass trend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog. It's inspiring!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post 'Springtime Coral'. Thanks in advance

    Hope you had a great weekend.

    Sofia
    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...