DGV Nav

Monday, April 8, 2013

Monday Want and 5 for Five

Hello, all.  I hope you had a fabulous weekend.  Mine was pretty fantastic, as we celebrated my friend's daughter's 21st birthday.  We headed to Vegas so she could really celebrate.  We had a great time, and I even got to visit some family while I was there. 
ZARA Sandals

When we were in Vegas, I saw all kinds of cute sandals, which made me really want to break out mine.  Or, better yet, buy some new ones!  There was a pair at Target (online) that I saw and loved, but I waited too long, and now they're gone.  Boo.  But for about $60 more (boo again!), I can get these fabulous flats from Zara's.  I'm in love!  (Apparently, my obsession with leopard print is still going strong!)

So today is Monday, and I have to say, it feels like Monday!  I have so very, very much to do this week, so I'm going to go ahead and set my new goals to help me get it all done!
1.  Sign up for the Relay for Life that is this Saturday so I can walk on my friend's team in memory of her husband, Kenny, who was taken from us way too soon.
2.  Look for curtain rods to hang up my living room curtains.
3.  Go to bed by 10.  At least once this week.  I would write all week, or two or three days, but I know that I am just setting myself up for failure if I do that.
4.  Karate. 3 days.  Plus Saturday, if I can swing that and the Relay for Life's opening ceremonies and lap, which my daughter and I always go to.
5.  Italian lessons both days this week.  (I didn't get to do my lesson on Thursday- just not enough time!
Goals from last week, and my progress:
1. Hang up my new curtains in my family room.  I got the ones for the sliding glass doors hung up.
2. Get a hold of the damn trash company.  Finally I did get a hold of someone, and she was very nice and helpful, and that broken dishwasher will be out of my garage soon!
3. Mail Becky's present already.  Nope.  Waiting for my Mom to be ready to mail her stuff too.
4. Go to karate 3 days this week to get back on schedule.   So close.  I made it twice and then couldn't go Thursday so I could visit with some family who were here from Wyoming.  They were here all weekend, but I left right after work Friday for Vegas, baby!
5. Get my students' book reports graded this week.  Half way there.

Thanks to Party of One and Fantastically Average for hosting the 5 for Five link up!
FantasticallyAverage

Follow on Bloglovin

16 comments:

  1. I've totally been wanting a new pair of sandals too! These are great, I love the studded details. And wow, you certainly have a busy week! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kyla. I love the studded details too, and the back of the sandals just look amazing!
      ~Lori

      Delete
  2. Great post! Love the sandals and your goals! I constantly am wondering if I could manage to be in bed before midnight just once... it would probably help my less than happy mornings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't hard to get into bed at a normal hour?! I want to go to bed, but I feel like that is my time to sit and relax and get some last minute stuff done. And then that last minute stuff lasts too long!
      ~Lori

      Delete
  3. Oh my these are stunning and there is a Zare not far from my job. Hmmnnn...

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, luck! Our closest Zara is a couple of hours away. There is always online shopping, though...
      ~Lori

      Delete
  4. Those sandals are so fabulous. Your goals sound incredible. You are going to be one busy girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! You are definitely right about the busy girl part... sheesh!
      ~Lori

      Delete
  5. Great pair of sandals, Zara really does a great job with their shoes and pretty much everything else.

    Love the idea of setting goals for the week, your list inspired me to make my own!

    Nora~ PenchantforPretty

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...