DGV Nav

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Inspiration: Matchbook Magazine (Again!)

It is no secret that I love Matchbook magazine.  I've talked about it before.  They've changed the look of their site (I'm not always a big fan of change, so I am still getting used to this), but I still love it.  As in adore.  The newest issue is out now, and I wanted to share with you one of my favorite features from the magazine.  They always give you 10 things you don't know about (insert some fabulous person here), which I love.  And they always do a more in-depth piece on some fantastic, legendary lady, like Josephine Baker or Rita Hayworth.  It is the companion piece to those articles that I wish I would have thought of myself, for this blog. 

image via Matchbook Mag, June 2012 Issue

I love how they re imagine the subject of their article for "a new age".  It's so clever.  Rebecca and I have done something similar, but we have used literature (and I promise we were doing this before I knew about the Matchbook version!)

image via Matchbook Mag, August 2012 Issue
Too cute.  If you are interested in any of the products featured in either spread, I've included the links to the correct issue, where they have all the information you'll need.

So anyway, seeing the latest re-imagined piece for the newest issue reminded me of how much fun it was for our literary versions, so I've decided to set that as a goal for myself, to create more posts like that.

Day 13~
I am thankful that I have a home to call my own.

~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...