DGV Nav

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Just for Fun: Doctor Who

Alright.  Is anyone else out there as obsessed as I am with Doctor Who?  I've mentioned before about how the Cat and I watch marathons during school breaks, and this summer we had ourselves a Doctor Who marathon.  That means, thanks to Netflix, we watched all of the available episodes since 2005, from the 9th Doctor to the current 11th Doctor.  We still need to catch up on the older movies and episodes with the previous doctors, but for now, my favorite is the 10th Doctor, played by David Tennant, aka Barty Crouch Junior for all you Harry Potter fans out there.  I have two favorite episodes- Blink and the one with Renoir.  I love that one.  I cried at the end.  Such a good episode.
So anyway, why am I talking about Doctor Who on this blog dedicated mostly to fashion and interiors?  Because I have found some pretty cool stuff for fans of the show who like to waste their money on things!
Talking TARDIS cookie jar.  This reminds me of my sister-in-law,
who used to collect cookie jars.
When it says it talks, it means it makes TARDIS sounds. 
How awesome is that?!
from ThinkGeek
The Cat really wants this- a TARDIS beach towel.  Love.
from Think Geek

Starry Night with Exploding TARDIS
Like I said earlier, I loved the episode that featured Renoir,
and I loved it when they brought the character back for a later
episode.   Since I like to study Renoir with my students and recreate Starry Night
in our art class, I would love to have this mug sitting on my desk at school!
This one is from Think Geek too.
They have lots of fun stuff.
I love this.  I think it would be such a fun little addition to
my ever growing gallery wall collection
via etsy seller autogeography
What?!  Two of my favorite things, together!
via etsy seller Parodies Lost

Geez, are we seeing a theme emerging?!  This TARDIS lunch box
also reminds me of my sister-in-law, as this is another thing she collects.
Think Geek

I ADORE this.  Found it on oh that blue box




















~Lori


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...