DGV Nav

Friday, August 9, 2013

Back to School: Shopping for the Kiddos

Both my kids started back to school yesterday.  My daughter just started Kindergarten and my son is in 3rd grade.  It was a great day for them.  They both adore their new teachers and were very happy when they came home.  That concern now at rest I can concentrate on important things like...shopping for their new fall clothes!  It will still be hot for awhile here (probably up until Halloween) so I can take my time and find the perfect pieces for them.  Oh, sorry, I already found them.  Below and the looks I will love to see on my kids this school year.

Back to School: Kindergarten Style!




Back to School: Cool Like A 3rd Grader

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I am just dying over the girl stuff. I love the camel and black choices...so refreshing instead of pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!!? SO much fun.

      Have a wonderful weekend!
      Rebecca

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...