DGV Nav

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Time for Pins

Wednesday.  Ah, Wednesday, you little temptress you.  You hold such promise- a little reminder that the weekend is almost here.  Not too long ago I didn't really care if it was the weekend or not; every day might as well have been the weekend.  But now that we are into our first full week of school, I have to say I am really looking forward to the loveliness that is Saturday.  Don't get me wrong; I think this school year is off to a pretty good start.  But I am exhausted, people!  I come home with achy feet and so much to still get done that I feel like time is just flying.  I really, really want to sleep!
Until that happens, though, I thought I'd share some of my favorite pins from this past week.  Although, let's face it, there hasn't really been much time for pinning, and really, why would I pin something that wasn't already a favorite to begin with?!

It's kind of unreal how gorgeous this is, no?! Gorgeous. Almost ridiculously so.
  Yes please. I would love a piece like this for my living room. Am I the only one who finds the new pinterest set up terribly annoying?! I mean, come on! Who actually likes that red "pin it" being stamped across the front, and what is up with the way the pins have to be embedded? I really, really, really don't like it. Also, I am really, really, really tired... I hope you have a fantastic Wednesday!! Thanks to Michelle over at The Vintage Apple for hosting!


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. oh, I hope you get a chance to rest this weekend! I can only imagine the change all you teachers are going through during these first few weeks of school!

    xoxo, Amy @ Interpret As You May

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that red "Pin It" button is pretty annoying. The bottom would've been a better place for it than the top left.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh, I hope you get some rest this weekend! And you're not the only one who hates the new Pinterest setup and embedding...I think it's kind of ooglay!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...