DGV Nav

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Why, Thank You!

This past week I had to go to the store to buy a thank you card.  I love buying thank you cards.  I've said before that I also love running out of thank you cards, because that means that people have been doing nice things.
Anyway.  I was looking for a thank you card because last week I found a package on my front door step from Amazon.  I took it inside and opened it to find the one of the best gifts that I have ever gotten- a class set (that's 30!) of one of the novels I need for my class.  This was a completely out of the blue gift, and it meant so much because it was so thoughtful and kind.  (Thank you, Glen!)
So I wanted to get a special thank you card to send along with the cards my students made.  And it made me realize that I need to replenish my cache of cards.
There really are so many gorgeous cards out there; here are just a few of the ones I am currently loving.



Stationery


Hope you are enjoying your Sunday- we may pop into Target to check out the Philip Lim collection and then we will be seeing To Kill a Mockingbird on the big screen.

10 comments:

  1. What cool cards! Have fun at your movie, what a good one to choose for a weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was perfect; I love that the first time Al saw it, it was on the big screen. Gotta love Atticus Finch!
      Lori

      Delete
  2. i love fun thank you cards too - that bar graph one is my fave. and what a sweet present that you received!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still in shock over that box of books- it was so thoughtful!
      I love the bar graph card too- so fun!
      Lori

      Delete
  3. these are so cute! lovely blog by the way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! And thanks for stopping by!
      Lori

      Delete
  4. You had this Francophile at "Merci!" ;) I love shopping/browsing for cards to add to my stash I try and keep on hand. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is always a good idea to have cards on hand- regular cards and gift cards. I even try to keep them in the same drawer!
      Lori

      Delete
  5. Love the first and last one! Did you end up getting a bag??? I've been seeing them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, no bag for me. They were long gone by the time I made it over to Target. (I knew I should have gone when they opened!)
      I did get the navy skirt with the black waist band, though. Some of the other pieces I tried on just weren't a good fit on me!
      Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...