DGV Nav

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

DIY: Alice Apron

You may recall ( because I have beat you over the head with posts on it) Gwenna's past Alice in Wonderland Party?  Well I had this beautiful fabric left over and I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with it.  My mom makes the most beautiful aprons, so she offered to do it.  It only took her one day and it wasn't made from a pattern!  I am in LOVE with it and so is Gwenna.

I looked for this fabric for you on etsy.com but it doesn't look like it is available anymore.  However, there are quite a few other sweet options here and here and here.
I love how my mom chose the mix of flower patterns (daisies and daffodils) and textures to make this apron fun and unique.  Gwenna really does wear them and I know she will remember them fondly, especially because her grandma made them for her.


Playing "kitchen" in her new apron!

Oh, I found these on etsy.com too and had to show you:
Deep mum - Alice in Wonderland - metal frame pouch
change purse etsy

LAST SET Alice in Wonderland Hair Tie Pair of 2 Piggytail Ponytail Holders
hair elastics etsy

Alice In Wonderland Hair Bow
bow etsy

3/4 inch sew on buttons - Alice in Wonderland - Set of  5
buttons etsy
March of the Playing Cards - Japanese Zakka Fabric Tape (One Yard)
ribbon etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...