DGV Nav

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Minor Obsession: Fisherman Sweater

Happy Wednesday, all!  This really is a very happy, happy Wednesday, thanks to Microsoft and Lexi from Glitter, Inc.  I won a Surface 2 tablet!  Well, I won a $500 gift card to Microsoft to aid in the purchase of a Surface 2 tablet.  I cannot get over the fact that I won something like this!  I am so excited.

image via
Can this outfit be any more perfect?!  The fisherman sweater, the plaid shirt, gold arm candy, the beautiful oxblood bag...  The setting isn't so bad either!
Once again, I'm in love.
I hope you're week is going as well as mine now is!


Follow on Bloglovin

17 comments:

  1. Wow! That is an exciting win! Congrats! An I love the outfit in this pic!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


      Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

      aZ...

      Delete
  2. Yay, I'm so glad you're excited!! :)
    xx Lexi, Glitter, Inc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look on you.

    Have a wonderful day.

    Sofia

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing better than a good cableknit sweater and a plaid button down!
    www.fashiontruffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the win! I actually spotted your post this morning and it inspired the plaid button down and cable knit sweater I'm wearing today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dating for everyone is here: ❤❤❤ Link 1 ❤❤❤


    Direct sexchat: ❤❤❤ Link 2 ❤❤❤

    iq .

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...