DGV Nav

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Ralph Lauren Fall 2012 and "Downton Abbey"


via Fergie and Fife
Like many I am a fan of Downton Abbey and I can't wait for season 3!  It is obvious that the fashion and design world has been inspired by this show as well.  The fall runway is full of Downton inspired fabulousness (in particular, Ralph Lauren) Take a look!
via Pilar Rossi
Gold and black, satin, velvet and jewels. 

via Pilar Rossi
Another huge trend is the jeweled collars.  I will do a "vindicated" post on this look soon.
via fashion pro
Menswear styles with newsboy and bucket hats are big too.  Also pops of jewel tones such as fushia and emerald are key to keeping these looks fresh.

Accessories that compliment the look this season.  From Ralph Lauren.





Ralph Lauren Fall 2012 - Details
via style bistro



via bagpoor
Black and gold is huge for fall, and here is the most gorgeous Lady Bag in black and gold.  I would love this!
This season everything is evocative and Lux.  It is ladylike, classic, and embellished.  Glamorous.

via Pilar Rossi

Fall fashion is my favorite and this year I am obsessed!  I will be copycatting for sure.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...