DGV Nav

Friday, November 21, 2014

The Writing on the Wall {or in this case the mirror or glass}

We made it to Friday folks!  I'm very happy for many reasons:  I have less homework this week so I can catch up with Lori hopefully (I miss her!) Also, we are decorating for Christmas on Sunday.  I know it is before Thanksgiving but we celebrated last weekend.  I've been seeing more beautiful writing using chalk pens on mirror or glass lately and I think if can be beautiful.  Now, when I do it not so much but if you have beautiful writing and basic art skills you should try this one out.  It reminds me of old fashioned store windows and it's sweet.

Writing on the mirror....
Christmas
Dashes of Holiday Spirit
chalk pens on windows and mirrors
 Am I the only one decorating for Christmas right now?  Let me know if you also cheat ever so slightly.  I figure it's part of the fun of being grown up.  I make the rules.  
Have a fantastic weekend everyone.

2 comments:

  1. We are already getting into the Christmas spirit here! We even have some presents wrapped up and stacked on the hearth!

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how fun! I think I need to get myself a white paint pen and start writing on my mirrors and windows! And that serving platter is really lovely, too.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...