I felt it necessary to do a Mother's Day gift ideas list. It seems compulsory. Mandatory. I hear, and I obey, oh internet. I guess my little list is not for your typical mom, but I am loving more than one item on the list. So let's talk about each, shall we?
1) Have you seen cuter corkscrews in your life?! That seal and ball is my favorite, but I love the bull too. I saw those and I fell in love; they are so clever and practical; what more could a mom ask for?! Plus, hello, they lead to the consumption of wine. And every mother needs that at one time or another.
2) Now, I'll admit, I am not a huge Ryan Gosling fan. He's cute, I get it, but I have another confession- I never saw The Notebook, so I never really got on that bandwagon. Having said that, I know you don't need to have seen that movie to appreciate his abs.
This coloring book would be perfect for the mom who likes to spend time with her little ones, but has grown tired of, say, coloring in shapes and farm animals. The kids never have to know the real reason mommy started coloring with them so often.
3) I think these Tiffany blue nesting boxes are gorgeous, and any chic mom who likes pretty things and/or organization would love these. Or, if you're like me, you love storage like this that is functional and beautiful and capable of hiding junk all at the same time.
4) Of course these are on here.
5) We could all use a little Coco Chanel in our lives.
6) I include this book on a lot of my gift lists because it is that good. I love it, and I think it would be a wonderful gift for Mom; it is so personal and easy and such a nice way to keep track of our ever changing lives.
Well, that's it for now, friends. I spent the whole weekend painting (with help from my own fabulous Mom on Saturday), and now that it is Monday, it is back to the real world. We have just a few weeks of school left, so things are about to get crazy busy around here.
I hope you all have a fabulous week!