DGV Nav

Friday, May 10, 2013

Ready for the Weekend

Today I am linking up with Alison of Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies. This week's theme is "Weekend Wear." I love me a good chambray shirt, some black cigarette pants, and a leopard heel. It is such an easy weekend outfit, but looks pulled together. I usually pair it with a tank, printed or solid, underneath the chambray and just leave it unbuttoned. The kitten heel pumps featured are shoes I actually own and finally, recently, got around to wearing. I love them. I had debated over whether I should take them back, but I am glad I kept them.
On to the other pieces that I don't actually own...  I love that flamingo top; I want to sport that little balancing bird (any of you Love Actually fans out there think I should re-word that?!) Anyhow. I hope you have a fantastic Friday. Right after work I am heading down to Ikea to check out (and hopefully purchase! a butcher block counter top for my island. Fingers crossed!) Cheers to the weekend.
Follow on Bloglovin

14 comments:

  1. Your May go-to look, looks identical to mine! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great minds think alike! It is such an easy outfit to pull together. I also pair it with my leopard loafers.
      Lori

      Delete
  2. Love the simple outfit with the leopard kitten heels!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm loving those kitten heels!
      Lori

      Delete
  3. Love the whale shirt. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought so too, Johanna. I love the colors.
      Lori

      Delete
  4. Love all the pieces- I'm such a sucker for stripes and classic ciggie trousers.

    Good luck shopping for the butcher block counter top!

    Now following you lovely ladies via bloglovin'; feel free to follow back! http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4710029/le-stylo-rouge

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashley! The counter top mission was a success.
      Thanks for the follow; I thought we were already following you, but I guess you're just in my favorites bar. I'll take care of that now!
      Lori

      Delete
  5. Totally featured that fun flamingo sweater in my set too :) Love all of these pieces!
    xx, Emily
    so anthro

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Emily! I think that flamingo sweater is so fun; perfect for the weekend!
      Lori

      Delete
  6. Love the chambray shirt and pants!
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And thanks for stopping by!
      Lori

      Delete
  7. Love those leopard heels!

    Nora

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...