DGV Nav

Friday, October 4, 2013

Color Crush: Orange

Fall has finally come to our little desert valley. Well, sort of. It kind of comes and goes. But it has made me start thinking twice about wearing skirts and dresses with no tights, cause in the morning when it is chilly I'd be too cold. I'm a big baby when it comes to the cold. Over on Long Distance Loving today's Friday's Fancies is "Fall Color Crush."  This fall I am loving all kinds of colors, but one of my favorites has always been orange.  I love it pretty much all year long, but I really love it in the fall!
Orange Crush

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I am after a coat just like this one for my Autumn/Winter wardrobe. Love the colour and style :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how festive you are! I'd like every dress please!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange is the perfect fall color, it always makes me think of pumpkins and Hermes!! ha!
    Have a great weekend!!

    Best, Mree
    www.twinlivingblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I should try orange. In my whole life I've only had one orange item, a shirt in jr. high. I like your picks!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...