DGV Nav

Friday, October 25, 2013

Designer Profile: Beth Webb

Beth Webb of Beth Webb Interiors is one of those designers who is steeped in tradition but doesn't lose sight of the here and now.  I think that is an excellent combination.  Sometimes her rooms are bright, lush and sophisticated while others are rustic and moody.  They are always gorgeous.  In her own words her rooms are, "happy, clean, authentic, livable and timeless."  What more could we want!
www.cococozy.com
The above room has been one of my favorites since I saw it in House Beautiful.  It's perfection.
This is a designer with a lot of range and passion for what she does.  

On another subject, my weekend is going to be packed!  We have a blood drive to attend on Saturday morning, my daughter's soccer game in the afternoon, and our Harry Potter Halloween party in the evening!  Phew.  I don't know how I am going to get everything done.  
I'll let you know how it all went next week!
Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Love how fresh and clean her designs are! Also beautifully traditional.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...