DGV Nav

Monday, September 9, 2013

Minor Obsession: Peg Pants

I had a dream last night that stayed with me when I woke up.  Part of it involved a house I have dreamt about before, one that has a bunch of rooms in the back that are a pain to get to and are a little, um, shall we say haunted.  I don't know what's up with my psyche; all I know is that some crappy Hollywood producer would probably be able to get his next psychological thriller from some of what goes on in the back of my brain when I am asleep.
But I digress.  One part of the dream was far from nightmarish, though the aftermath that is my new obsession just might turn out to be... I was wearing, in the dream, the most perfect pair of black peg pants that you ever did see.  They were slim enough that they didn't teeter over into M.C. Hammer territory, and I did not look like a harem girl.
I woke up thinking about those pants, about how I need those pants to make my life complete.  How is this a nightmare?  Because as far as I can tell, the designer who has obviously had the same dream as me is one Stella McCartney.  (Let me clarify- this is only nightmarish because $595 for pants that came to me in a dream are, sadly, not in my budget.)
Buy them here, if you have $595 in your budget for pants.

Oh, Mrs. McCartney, did you have a bowl of Special K before bedtime too, causing you to have dreams of this type of pants?
They're obviously one of her staples, as they are all over the pants section of her website.
Still $595.00


Stella McCartney Dahlia Trousers

Okay.  So, happily, Stella McCartney is not the only designer who still sees the fabulousness that is the peg pant.  Below I've put together a few more choices, some even well within my budget!


Peg Pants




Theory pants / Topshop clothing / ASOS peg pants / Forever 21 highwaist pants / Women's STELLA McCARTNEY Tapered - Pants - Shop on the Official Online...

I'm thinking I could get away with $17-$64.  Any thoughts?
I hope your week is off to a wonderful start!


Follow on Bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. I bought a pair of cheap-o ones in Thailand 3 years ago and look, now they're in. Too bad they are cheap because they make my legs look HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for comfortable pants! I saw a very affordable pair at h&m the other day too! Love these.
    Following you on Bloglovin! Great blog :)

    Kate

    Kateberlinsays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like these! not sure it would look good on me, but i really like the look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. target has a pair that i have been eyeing for a while now. i think i need to get them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I didn't know that! I will have to check them out. Thanks for the tip and for stopping by!
      Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...