DGV Nav

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Why, Thank You!

This past week I had to go to the store to buy a thank you card.  I love buying thank you cards.  I've said before that I also love running out of thank you cards, because that means that people have been doing nice things.
Anyway.  I was looking for a thank you card because last week I found a package on my front door step from Amazon.  I took it inside and opened it to find the one of the best gifts that I have ever gotten- a class set (that's 30!) of one of the novels I need for my class.  This was a completely out of the blue gift, and it meant so much because it was so thoughtful and kind.  (Thank you, Glen!)
So I wanted to get a special thank you card to send along with the cards my students made.  And it made me realize that I need to replenish my cache of cards.
There really are so many gorgeous cards out there; here are just a few of the ones I am currently loving.



Stationery


Hope you are enjoying your Sunday- we may pop into Target to check out the Philip Lim collection and then we will be seeing To Kill a Mockingbird on the big screen.

10 comments:

  1. What cool cards! Have fun at your movie, what a good one to choose for a weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was perfect; I love that the first time Al saw it, it was on the big screen. Gotta love Atticus Finch!
      Lori

      Delete
  2. i love fun thank you cards too - that bar graph one is my fave. and what a sweet present that you received!
    -- jackie @ jade and oak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still in shock over that box of books- it was so thoughtful!
      I love the bar graph card too- so fun!
      Lori

      Delete
  3. these are so cute! lovely blog by the way

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had this Francophile at "Merci!" ;) I love shopping/browsing for cards to add to my stash I try and keep on hand. :) T. http://tickledpinkwoman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is always a good idea to have cards on hand- regular cards and gift cards. I even try to keep them in the same drawer!
      Lori

      Delete
  5. Love the first and last one! Did you end up getting a bag??? I've been seeing them everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sadly, no bag for me. They were long gone by the time I made it over to Target. (I knew I should have gone when they opened!)
      I did get the navy skirt with the black waist band, though. Some of the other pieces I tried on just weren't a good fit on me!
      Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...