DGV Nav

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Silver, Gold and Red Christmas

pine cone crafts | Gorgeous Pine Cone Wreath | ... | New crafting ide…
I'm so excited that I get to go over to my friend's house to help her prepare her home for Christmas.  She has requested a traditional red, silver and gold scheme with lots of pine cones.  I'm thinking this will have a glam, lake house vibe.  Her home is perfectly suited to this look with its grey walls and neutral decor.  We have a lot to do and it's going to be gorgeous.  Here are a few of my inspirations for this project.
http://www.tipsforplanningaparty.com/uniquechristmaspartyideas.php has some information on various unique Christmas party ideas to make your holiday get together a success.
names in gold sharpie... this kind of pretty simplicity is right up my alley. Perfect for rustic packaging for christmas
Christmas
Cranberries are so pretty to decorate with. I would use white ones.
I really can't believe it is already Wednesday!  I have tons of thing to do like mail Christmas cards and help a few other friends with their decorating projects as well as complete a lot of homework assignments.  Classes are almost over!  It has been a ton of work so I'm grateful it has been quick.
Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...