DGV Nav

Thursday, October 31, 2013

More...Mad for Plaid

Happy Halloween everyone!  What a beautiful, crisp Autumn day it is!  Today I am off to see my kiddos and all the cute little school kids' costume parade at their school.  It will be so much fun.  

I was inspired by Lori's post yesterday; I loved that gorgeous outfit, so I thought I would piggy-back off of that with a plaid decor inspiration post.  Classic, cozy and stunning in a humble sort of way, plaid has taken center stage this season.  
highstreetmarket.blogspot.com
Photo: Making himself right at home.
Meet Mr. Chips aka "Chipper."  I got the name from the classic film Goodbye Mr. Chips.  We love him!!
Happy Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Love all this plaid! And Mr Chips couldn't be more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Plaid, plaid, everywhere. And I love it!
    Happy Halloween!

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the plaid! And Mr. Chips is adorable!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...