DGV Nav

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Perfect for Fall

image via Hemingway & Hepburn
Doesn't this look like a perfect outfit to recreate this fall?
I've got the leather pants, the ballet flats...  I'm almost there.
Oh, and by the way, I am going to shamelessly plug a personal project on here right now.
As you may or may not know from reading our blog, I am a 5th grade teacher in California.  I love my job, and I count myself very fortunate indeed that I get to do something that I adore every day.  My school has great families and great kids, but not a lot of money; we are classified as high poverty. In my classroom, I have one computer for my 32 kids to share.  I wrote a grant through Donors Choose to get two tablets for my classroom.  Among the multitude of projects I have planned for my students, one that I am very excited about is our classroom blog.  I have 3 News Reporters who write blog posts one time a week, and every student is responsible for guest posting throughout the quarter.
If you would like to help me bring my love of writing and blogging to my kiddos, then I've pasted the link to my project: Teaching With Technology: Blogging in the Classroom.  And bonus- if you enter the code INSPIRE, then Donors Choose will match any donation dollar for dollar!
Thanks in advance (even just for reading that little novella right there) and wish me luck!

I hope your week is going well!

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...