DGV Nav

Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Z is for Zebra

 Lori had an Instagram post a few months back on a darling little infant zebra dress at Target she found.  They didn't make it in my daughter's size (5t) and I was disappointed. I agree with the rest of the world that zebras are very chic.  Not 2 weeks ago I was tuling around Target--as I am apt to do--and I spied a toddler version of the same zebra dress!!
Cherokee® Newborn Girls' 2 Piece Dress Set - Blue
Here is the baby version available in store and online here.  Only $9!
Cherokee® Infant Toddler Girls' A Line Dress - Navy Voyage
Here is the toddler version that I bought for my daughter. Available in stores now and online here.  Only $12.
 I can totally change the look for fall by adding leggings and a long sleeve shirt under this dress and adding boots and a safari style jacket.  Talk about versatile! 


Gwenna's sandals are from Target as well.
sunglasses: Children's Place

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...