DGV Nav

Saturday, June 1, 2013

White Hot

The wind died down today, and it got hot outside. The heat (and the fact that school ends on Wednesday) has me thinking, finally, SUMMER! You can't get much more summery than a great swimsuit and cover up, right? Throw in a beach towel and some sandals and you're ready for a day at the beach or by the pool.
Actually, I can think of something more summery- an all white swimsuit and cover up.  I'm linking up with Long Distance Loving for Friday's Fancies, whose theme, coincidentally, is White Out.
White Hot


Tory Burch boho tunic / La Perla halter swimsuit / Forever 21 sandals / Tory Burch straw beach tote

Plus, how amazing are these beach towels?! I'm especially loving the idea of pairing the items above with the zebra print towel.
get it here
How fabulous is this zebra hide towel and leather holster carrying device from Maslin?  I'll tell you- it's pretty damn fabulous!
buy this one here
I'd take this one too, by artist Julian Schnabel.  You know, if I had £100 lying around to spend on beach towels.
I hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start!


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love that coverup - so cute! And so is the zebra towel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that white swimsuit cover and sandals! I don't like the heat, but I'm glad it's almost summer!
    ~Sara
    Sincerely, Sara

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...