DGV Nav

Friday, December 28, 2012

Freaky Find Friday: Creepy Collage

A good way to keep track of memories is to make a collage.  The Cat and I keep a memory jar in which we drop mementos from trips and other events.  Eventually I would like to maybe put some of those mementos in a frame or something like a shadow box.  What I don't want is for it to look like this beauty that I found at the local thrift shop recently.

 Sorry for the glare; I couldn't get a better picture.  So, what makes a good collage?  Well, according to this picture, you need a pair of gloves, some random bits of lace, an envelope, a strand of fake pearls, and a random picture of a creepy looking baby.



Awww, just look at that little guy.  Bewildered look, bulging diaper that really looks like it needs changing...  Just the stuff memories should be made of.  What I wonder is where, exactly, would one hang this little treasure?!
Anyway, I hope you have a fantastic weekend!
~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...