DGV Nav

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Inspiration: Paper Whites

Veranda Magazine Nov-Dec 2012
splendidsass
In my opinion there is nothing better, especially in the winter, than having live plants growing inside.  And when those plants are paper whites, it is all the better!  I am forcing my own bulbs this year for the first time.  I have always wanted to, but I have learned something:  Start earlier!  I thought 8 weeks would be plenty of time, but no.  I missed having them open for my Christmas party, but maybe by Christmas day a few will be blooming.  They just add such a lovely touch.  See for yourself.

heirloomphilosophy

Designs 4 Living: Mary McDonald and Veranda Magazine

Always like paperwhites.
belclairehouse

White and silver.
hamptonhostess

Just paperwhites
chiccoles


heirloomphilosophy
This is what mine looked like at my party.

saltlakedesignergal


chattafabulous


paigerushing

Have any of you done this before?  Any tips for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...