DGV Nav

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Minor Obsession: Zara Blazers


We here at Desert Girls Vintage love a good blazer.  Maybe it's the English major in us, but doesn't a good wool blazer just sort of scream academia to you?  No?  Okay.  Maybe it's just us then.  Or me.  Maybe it's just me.  That's okay, though, because the fact of the matter is that I love a good blazer, be it wool, cotton, or jersey.  I've rounded up my faves from Zara here, but believe me, there are plenty more to choose from.  Can you tell which one's my favorite?!


All images from Zara
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
I've also been obsessing over some other things...
Like these donuts from Chicago's Glazed and Infused.
And this two-tier table, which is perfection...
And recreating this costume for the Cat, using some pieces we already have from Zara.

What have you been obsessing over lately?
~Lori

2 comments:

  1. I'm gonna venture to guess the one in the middle is your fave?

    I've been obsessing over bow tie blouses with the perfect blazer, finding a decent pair of jeans (okay, maybe TWO decent pairs of jeans), and cupcakes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rebecca has been looking for a good pair of jeans too... I love Joe's Jeans :)
    ~Lori

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...