DGV Nav

Saturday, October 27, 2012

Thrifted: Asian Style Cups


I grabbed these tea cups at a local goodwill for 79 cents each.  I don't think I will use them as cups but as ramekins for dips and sauces.  I love the cobalt blue color and the delicate gold rim and images of peacocks and flowers.  After all, you can't beat a deal like that!
Look at all the pretty rust, gold, green, grey and blue hues.  I love them all.


I am so happy with my purchase and I know you will be seeing these again in a future party post...

2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Great idea about re-purposing them!

    Looking through your archives...found Matchbook Girl mag...what a neat little find. Thank you, L & R!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lizzie! Glad you saw the Matchbook post:) Have a good weekend!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...