DGV Nav

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sweet Spot Sunday: Polka Dot Pumpkins by Marcus Design


Lori happened to come across this blog Marcus Design pretty recently.  It is a really great design blog and Nancy Marcus does some cute DIY projects now and again.  I think these polka dotted mini pumpkins are super cute and slightly sophisticated at the same time.
 I also love the fact that Nancy teaches college part time (which, as many of you know, has been my goal as well).  I am really jealous of one thing though:  She is a Canadian and got to go see (and meet) Tommy Smythe recently.  I want to go!!!  


Here are the supplies you will need to paint your own fabulous little pumpkins this year.  Check out her site for more information and tips.  I know I will be doing this myself...but I think I will do stars.

Marcus Design really is a sweet spot and these pumpkins have the sweetest spots yet!

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, I just painted a white pumpkin with gold stripes the other day!

    Love your blog!

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds adorable! It is so funny that yours has stripes because I just, minutes ago, told Lori that I am going to do a striped pumpkin myself! I would love to see yours:)

    Thank you very much, Nora
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. so fun! I am looking forward to decorating some pumpkins with fun colors and spots like yours! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am inspired by Marcus Design's polka dot pumpkins too. I am going to play off of them and do stars, I think! I would love to see yours when you are done!
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...