DGV Nav

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Sweet Spot Sunday: Vintage Halloween Party Inspiration

Vintage Style Haunted Halloween Party
I just came across this great blog called Hostess With The Mostess.  They are a daily blog and they have tons of great ideas and DIY projects too.  I love this vintage Halloween party and wanted to share it with you.
Vintage Style Haunted Halloween Party
The chocolate keys would have been a great idea for Gwenna's Alice in Wonderland party (I hate when I see something great that I didn't think of or see before).

Vintage Style Haunted Halloween Party

I am really loving this little photo bunting banner.  I think I need to make my own.  I might even adapt it for Christmas using old family photos.
Vintage Style Haunted Halloween Party
I love using old books for Halloween decorating, (or any decorating) especially old mysteries.
To see all the photos and great ideas for your own vintage inspired Halloween party pop on over!

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it though! I know I will be borrowing (stealing) lots of ideas from this. It's tough to find a classy, sweet, Halloween party. This one is just right. Thanks for stopping in again, Lizzie!

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...