DGV Nav

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Outfit of the Day: Polka Dot Dress

I found this dress while picking something up for the Cat to wear for picture day.  I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it at Forever 21.  Some of their dresses can be hard to wear (at least for a teacher!) because they are so damn short.
I guess that maybe isn't a problem for everyone, but it is a problem for me.  This dress, however, is a great length for work, and can be easily dressed up with a belt and sandals.  



















It is also really easy to transition the dress into fall.  I can add other layers, like a cardigan or sweater, but for now, a simple cropped jean jacket and a great pair of boots works.  When the weather gets colder, I can add tights in addition to the boots.

cropped jean jacket and polka dot dress







All Photos by Kyungmoo Ryu
(big thanks to you for the pics, sir!)

dress: Forever 21
belt: H&M
shoes: Dillard's
jean jacket: Chelsea & Violet, Dillard's
boots: o.l.d. (!!!)
purse: vintage
jewelry: vintage/thrifted
sunglasses: Tory Burch


~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...