DGV Nav

Thursday, December 20, 2012

End of Project: Equestrian Gallery Wall

So I lie a little bit when I called this post "End of Project" because it really isn't at an end yet.  It just means that it is presentable.  I am still hoping to add a ribbon shadow box (if I ever find my old show ribbons) and maybe a small oil painting in an ornate frame.  

Those stirrups where actually mine that I used when I rode with an English saddle.  I must say that I am pretty happy with the effect thus far.
What are some projects that you are working on?  I would love to hear!

2 comments:

  1. The wall looks great! Can't wait to embark on some projects over my break!

    Nora
    www.penchantforpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Nora! I'm sure anything you tackle over break will be amazing! Happy Holidays to you:)
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...