DGV Nav

Friday, December 21, 2012

Freaky Find Friday: How About a Hugga Bunch?

When I think of freaky, I think of Hugga Bunch.  You may not remember these creepy dolls from the eighties; I barely do.  What I do remember is a couple of squishy looking pink and blue haired dolls walking over a bridge.  There was a movie that I saw at some point in my life, and that is the scene that has stuck with me all these years.  Enter the internet, and youtube, and some crazy person who felt it necessary to upload the Hugga Bunch movie so that I could torture my own child with it all these years later.
image via Ghost of the Doll
In my mind, I always conflate these dolls with some creature thing from another eighties movie called House.
This movie short from Everything is Terrible kind of combines the two into 3 fabulously freaky minutes.  The Cat and I were cracking up as we were watching this, but maybe that's just us.


On an unrelated note, can you believe Christmas is just around the corner?  My students have to say goodbye to our Elf on the Shelf today, as it is finally our last day of school before vacation.  That has been a lot of fun, seeing where he winds up after a night left all alone in our classroom.  The kids have gotten a kick out of him (his name is Romeo and he has been a bit naughty), so it'll be sad to see him go.  
Anyway, I hope you got a  kick out of today's freaky find, and I hope you have a great weekend!
~Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...