DGV Nav

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Outfit: Going Out

 The other evening I was lucky enough to attend a recital for a wonderful singer.  There are so many functions this time of year and sometimes it is difficult to know just what to wear.  This was my choice:

 I really like this dress because it walks the line between formal and casual.  It has an odd print that reminds me of the end of an arrow.  I would pair this with knee boots for day and maybe a denim jacket to dress it down.  
 The lace detail on my tights goes with the top of my dress that is also lace.  

All photos by Kyungmoo Ryu,  Thank you!
I chose to accessorize with a dark gold chain and rhinestone necklace, black stone ring and grey leather clutch.  I'm wondering now if I should have gone with a stack of bracelets instead of the necklace.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...