DGV Nav

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Summer Mantle Display

Now that Gwenna's birthday is over I have been re-doing my displays and accents around the house to reflect summer.  I decided I needed a little inspiration for my mantle.  How about you?


Colored glass: via free people

Seaside/Naturalist Living Room
How about a model sail boat? via country living

Sarah Richardson's farmhouse living room.
How about a large wooden crest like Sarah Richardson found for her farmhouse mantle? via heel foot in the door
mantle
I am loving these simple galvanized vases with greeneryvia cote de texas
White with tons of flowers.  Heavenly.
How about some large, green glass vases and a round mirror...via house beautiful
eclectic and collected via apartment therapy
Gorgeous mirror, white vases and purple flowers: simply lovely. via free people

 Dark wood candle holders against the white mantle are classic. via nell hills

 stunning mirror
I like the apothecary bottles:  via the paris apartment

 
Like everything, I believe simplicity reigns.  Your mantle should welcome the seasons as well as your family and friends.  I hope you found some of these images inspiring!  Bring on Summer...

My Own Summer Mantle:

 Two of my favorite things together--milk glass and lavender roses.  My mom got most of these pieces for me.  Thanks Mom!
The effect of white on white never gets old.  Add a pop of color, any color, and there you have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...