DGV Nav

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Thrifted: Day to Evening Summer Dress

Day Look
I got this great black and white cotton dress at the goodwill a few days ago ($6).  It has such a great shape and the fit is perfect.  For a hot summer day I paired it with brown and black beads (I also got from the goodwill, $1) and black and cream flats (Tahari).  It is a no-fail, flattering, summer day look.
Chain and rattan bag from Forever 21

Evening Look

 For an evening out, all I have to do is switch out the jewelry and bag to something with a bit of sparkle and add a pair of black heels.  

 
 The beaded, vintage bag was $5 at the goodwill and has the most beautiful pastel pattern under the beads.  The necklace was a gift from my husband from Anthropologie and it is one of my favorites



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...