DGV Nav

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Embroidered Chambray Dress

I want to say thank you to those of you who wished me luck with my recent interview!  It went very well and it made my heart warm to hear from you:)
After such a stressful time, I'm turning to my latest fashion obsession for a reward.  I realize that in most parts of the world spring has barely come but here we had an early spring so I'm already thinking summer.  Nothing says summer better than a chambray dress.  Add some beautiful white embroidery to it and you have the perfect staple piece of the season.  I can also see it paired with white jeans and worn as a tunic or as a bathing suit cover up.

Embroidered Chambray Dress

Embroidered Chambray Dress by rebecca-iverson featuring a blue bohemian dress

Don't these have the perfect Mexicana/bohemian vibe to them?  My brain and my dream wardrobe are already on vacation.  
Enjoy the rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...