DGV Nav

Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Vacation at Home

Everywhere I turn I see these gorgeous retro tropical spaces that have me itching for summer and vacation!  Everything from palm beach glam to island casual is represented and I'm sold.  Wouldn't it be fun to live like you're on holiday all year round?  I think it's an incredibly light-hearted way to live.  There are few brave individuals who would actually do this so three cheers for them!
awesome tropical bedroom design
Make A Splash With Tropical Home Decorating Ideas: Greenery In A Tropical Living Room ~ Manningmarable
Tropical living room with a Retro feel from coastalliving.com

wayfair.com
I'm off to sub in my daughter's kindergarten class today.  I just need to stay alive...:)  
I hope your week is off to a great start!

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love these shots. Why can't I also grow beautiful, super-sized palm trees in my house? :)

    -Ashley
    http://lestylorouge.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you survived subbing that kindergarden class! These interiors are beautiful. It would indeed be amazing to feel like you're on vacation year-round!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...