DGV Nav

Friday, April 11, 2014

Weekend Plans: Paris in the Pictures

One of these weekends coming up, when my guy is away at a golf tournament and I don't have any other plans, I am going to watch a string of movies that take place in the City of Light.  I've seen all the Paris-themed movies that I've gathered here below (all at least once and some more than that), but I think they are worth watching again.  I am really in the mood to watch Midnight in Paris again, in large part due to the fact that I have been reading about Hemingway in the book The Paris Wife and I plan on doing a "Hemingway walk" when I am in Paris.
image via


image via



image via
image via
image via
image via

I'm already planning on adding Le Divorce to my list of must-watch movies about Paris.  Do you have any favorites that I didn't add to my little list?  Any Paris-centered movies that I should watch?
I hope you have a fantastic weekend!  Any exciting plans?
I will be finishing up a DIY light box that I saw over on Flax & Twine and playing around with my camera.  I haven't messed around with that thing nearly enough!


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I definitely want to watch some of these. Thanks for the recommendations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelie...by far and away my favorite. Such a great great film!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Johanna, I re-watched it again this weekend!
      Lori

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...