DGV Nav

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Quote: The Quality of Your Life...

The Happiness Of Your Life Depends Upon The Quality Of Your Thoughts
When I saw this quote I felt an immediate emotional response.  There have been times in my life when my thoughts are dark and times when my thoughts are very positive.  I'm like everyone else.  While the wording of this quote seems a bit modern for Marcus Aurelius it does sound like the essence of something he would have said.  Isn't it true?  Our thoughts dictate our mood which in turn motivate our actions and thus effects the direction our lives take. 
Blogging for me has been a source of joy.  A way to focus on the beautiful things in life.  Not just the material aspects, but every element of loveliness that can be found in nature and human creativity.  
With that in mind, have a beautiful, positive day!

3 comments:

  1. This quote is so true! Having positive thoughts impact your life in great way!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the lovely inspiration rebecca!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This quote is something I really need to remember. I hope you are having a great week.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...