DGV Nav

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Designer Profile: Anna Spiro

House And Home Blog #2
penipeni.com
I came across the above image on pinterest and I became interested to see more from designer Anna Spiro.  She seems to have such a happy mix of European traditional and ethnic elements in her designs.  I found her website, absolutely beautiful things and I found that she is a Brisbane, Australia based designer with a store called Black & Spiro.  I am thoroughly inspired by her colorful and detail oriented spaces.
adoremagazine.com
Spiro's own wallpaper collection is available here.
Shop Tour: Black & Spiro
Anna Spiro Design | Store Front of Black & Spiro | Chinoiserie Bench
Today my family and I are at Disneyland!  My daughter who is nearly 6 has never been.  We totally surprised the kids with the trip this morning.  That was so much fun to do!  
We will tell you all about it Thursday.  Enjoy your day and stay inspired.

2 comments:

  1. anna's style is gorgeous, thank you for sharing!
    hope you have a wonderful time at disney :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are such great designs thanks for this! you are motivating me to do something about my room! hahaha. oh Disneyland, the magical place for every kid (even until they become adults) <3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...