DGV Nav

Thursday, May 29, 2014

Paper Planes

So, I've been on the lookout for large white objects for the cabinet in my living room.  I've been collecting things whenever I happen to come across something that I think will work in there, but every once in awhile, I will actively search for a piece to add to the cabinet.  
That is what I was doing when I came across this little beauty and I just had to share it with you.  I don't really have a place for this, but I kind of love it.  It is simple, but pretty.  I think it would look really cute in a nursery.
Thursday already!  Soon we will be in Paris, spending all our euros (damn conversion rate, by the way!) on macarons and croque monsiurs.  Hello, delicious. 
Kitsch and Stitch
Shoppe  Scout Mob

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...