DGV Nav

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Minor Obsession: Shirt Dress

Lately, when the weather has been warm enough, I've been all about easy and comfortable.  Enter the shirt dress, my old best friend.  They're so easy to throw on, and it takes next to nothing to complete an outfit.  
Hemingway & Hepburn
Piperlime

H&M
Target

We are off to LA today for some delicious food and some quality time.  I get to play hooky from school, although after being sick on Monday, I feel a little bad about missing another day this week.  Oh, wait. No I don't!
Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Love these! Perfect summer dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good shirt dress. I need to find one for the summer!

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Three cheers for fabulous summer shirt dresses!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...