DGV Nav

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Palm Pretty Summer

One of my favorite bloggers Nancy Marcus over at marcus design inc put together this perfect litle inspiration board featuring a palm leaf bikini you can get right now over at Target.  Yes, Target!  I am on my way over today.  As you know from a few of my prior posts these past few months that I am obsessed with leaf print anything so this little number fits the bill perfectly.

Today I'm on a job that doesn't make me too happy.  That's ok.  It's Wednesday!

3 comments:

  1. Hello lovely, thank you very much for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    I'm your newest follower and look forward to your next post!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Target as so many cute suits this year! I really need to head there to do some shopping! :) I also need to go to the pool and/or beach!

    http://kacieskloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Target for affordable cute finds! They always have cute stuff each and every season!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...